- Arrive into LaGuardia. Depending on price and schedule I would rather fly into LaGuardia over JFK.
- Check into Trump SoHo.
- Walk to lunch at Le Pain Quotidien.
- Hit some shops including my fav, Reformation.
- Go see a taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart…My husband bid on VIP tickets at a charity auction which prompted this trip to NYC. It was such a great experience. There are so many shows that tape in NYC and they are usually free. Do your research and definitely add it to your next trip.
- Drinks at Ink 48 Rooftop Bar and Dinner at Print. The rooftop bar at Ink 48 is amazing. The view is second to none. The downside is that there is a never ending line to get in. If you have reservations at Print you do not have to wait in line- phew!
- Walk to breakfast at Sarabeth’s. Amazing!!
- We took an Uber to the Gansevoort Street entrance to get onto the High Line, we needed to walk off breakfast. The High Line is great, it is an elevated walking path.
- While on the High Line we stopped off and walked around Chelsea Market.
- Eataly for quick glass of wine before lunch.
- Lunch at ABC Kitchen. A trip to NYC is not complete without a meal and some shopping at ABC. We had the gazpacho, calamari, and split a whole wheat pizza.
- We walked back to the hotel from lunch while stopping here and there to do some shopping. Stopped at Anine Bing. What a cute store, candy bowl and all.
- Wine and macaroons at Ladurée.
- Dinner at Bâtard. This was our favorite dinner in NYC. We had the lobster salad and the quail ballotine to start. Both were delicious. The lobster was my favorite. The lobster portions were huge! For our entrees we had tuna and the veal tenderloin. The veal was one of the most amazing dishes I have ever had. For dessert we had the strawberries and champagne. It was nice and light to finish off our stuffed bellies.
- Room service for breakfast.
- Head back to Atlanta.