Monthly Archives: December 2015
This is my last post of 2015…What a year! Within this year I started my blog and joined the blogging community. I also recently got a new job at Salesforce. Overall, I would say it was a great year, I feel very blessed to have met wonderful people through blogging and to always have my husbands support in my new ventures.
With that being said, I thought I would close out the year with my favorite skirt. I have featured this JCrew pleated skirt in black a lot. I recently bought the midi style and I am just as in love with the midi and I am the short version. The midi is great for work and an evening out.
Now for the accessories, I am so obsessed with my recent purchases. I stumbled across The Providence Story via Instagram and fell in love with all of their accessories. I ended up buying this calf hair bracelet (pictured) and bought my sister-in-law the cheetah print bracelet for Christmas. My choker is Loren Hope from the Jewelers Wife. I was not familiar with this site prior to buying this choker but I received a $20 git cards from my Fall Fab Fit Fun box, so I thought I would try it out. Overall, I was very impressed with the site and the process. I want these earrings but they are sold out.
If you are an Atlanta local, you may have heard of the store, Bill Hallman. I found this clutch (pictured) there for $69!! Since the price was so reasonable I bought an oval shaped one in black too, hehe…Oops!
A special thank you to Raina from Shaglam! She gave my hair life in about 15 minutes…How she did it? I don’t know but she will be seeing a lot more of me.
JCrew Skirt (obsessed with this one too) // American Apparel Top // Christian Louboutin Pumps (similar: low) // Tom Ford Aviators (similar: low) // Bill Hallman Clutch (similar: high and low) // Loren Hope Choker (similar: low) // The Providence Story Bracelet
Location: Buckhead, Atlanta
Photographer: Chris Didier
Hi! I am so excited to be apart of this week’s edition of “What They Carry”. Before we dive (literally, you could dive, swim around, and maybe even find some coral in my bag) into my bag, I would like to introduce myself!
I am a Florida girl who has lived in Georgia for about 8 years. Besides family and friends, my two main loves are fashion and dining out. Last April, I decided to start my blog, Fashion to a T and share my love for fashion. I quickly found that with blogging comes events and mingling with like-minded women. During a blogger event, I met Kelly. Her and I instantly clicked and have had Rosé dates ever since. You know you have found a friend when the type of wine isn’t a part of the conversation but the brand of the wine is.
Now for the good stuff! My goto everyday bag is my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM and although it is titled Nevefull, mine is always full…Louis has met his match. I guess I like to be prepared.
I am sharing with you my staples and favorites that I cannot live without. I hope you enjoy!
- Giorgio Armani Lip Stain: Not only is this the perfect red but it is long-lasting. Since it is so glossy it can be worn day or night. Come Spring I will definitely invest in a pink shade.
- Neiman Marcus Mirror: How cute is this leopard print compact mirror? I love that it is light weight and small enough to throw into an evening clutch.
- Cuyana Pouch: This pouch is actually part of a set. The one pictured is the smallest of the set. It is the perfect size to throw bobby pins, ear buds, hand sanitizer, and other odds and ends that I don’t want accumulating at the bottom of my bag. I also love the bigger size. It is perfect for traveling and it fits all of my makeup.
- Adrienne Landau Pom: I recently added this pom to my bag and felt like it gave it a facelift. This pom comes in so many colors, I had to go with the Marsala color because it is the color of the year and my latest obsession. Come Spring, I may switch it up and add a bright color.
- Macaron Pill Box: My weakness is sweets! And since my multivitamins are gummies, this macaron box made for the perfect vessel.
- Chanel Sunglasses (similar): My most favorite sunglasses in the world! They are the perfect cat eye and can be worn anywhere from a game day to a cocktail party. I will cry if I lose them. Which actually already happened but I found them…Yep, I cried in Bloomingdale’s because I thought I lost them one evening.
- Clare Vivier Tassel Keychain: Love, love, love anything with a tassel. This Clare V keychain comes in so many fun colors too. I went with the gold because I have a lot pinks going on in my bag so I thought this would be the perfect piece to compliment my staples.
- Wine Wipes: I love red wine! What I don’t love is red teeth. Problem solved with these amazing wine wipes. The genius that invented these was so smart that they put a mirror on the back…Win, win!
- Sniff Tissues: I don’t know why I can’t pay for things with these??
- YSL Concealer: If I was stranded on an island with only one piece of makeup, I would want it to be this concealer stick. It is has the perfect amount of coverage and is long-lasting. For a night out on the town, I put it almost all over my face.
- YSL Lip Tint: This tint oil is so amazing. It is so hydrating and even after the glossiness wears off the color remains on your lips. I don’t leave the house without it in my bag.
- Butter London Topcoat: If my nails are not done, I feel naked. My little trick for getting my mani’s to last longer is to apply this topcoat every couple of days.
Thank you again, Kelly for having me!
Merry Christmas friends!
I just wanted to take this moment to thank you so much for following my blog and for all your kind comments here and on social media. I am so grateful for this platform and for the friends I have met virtually and in person. You are all so wonderful and you brighten my day.
I hope you and your families have an amazing and safe holiday season!
Location: Lenox Park, Atlanta
Photographer: Jessica Wronker Photography