Hi! I am so excited to be apart of this week’s edition of “What They Carry”. Before we dive (literally, you could dive, swim around, and maybe even find some coral in my bag) into my bag, I would like to introduce myself!
I am a Florida girl who has lived in Georgia for about 8 years. Besides family and friends, my two main loves are fashion and dining out. Last April, I decided to start my blog, Fashion to a T and share my love for fashion. I quickly found that with blogging comes events and mingling with like-minded women. During a blogger event, I met Kelly. Her and I instantly clicked and have had Rosé dates ever since. You know you have found a friend when the type of wine isn’t a part of the conversation but the brand of the wine is.
Now for the good stuff! My goto everyday bag is my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM and although it is titled Nevefull, mine is always full…Louis has met his match. I guess I like to be prepared.
I am sharing with you my staples and favorites that I cannot live without. I hope you enjoy!
- Giorgio Armani Lip Stain: Not only is this the perfect red but it is long-lasting. Since it is so glossy it can be worn day or night. Come Spring I will definitely invest in a pink shade.
- Neiman Marcus Mirror: How cute is this leopard print compact mirror? I love that it is light weight and small enough to throw into an evening clutch.
- Cuyana Pouch: This pouch is actually part of a set. The one pictured is the smallest of the set. It is the perfect size to throw bobby pins, ear buds, hand sanitizer, and other odds and ends that I don’t want accumulating at the bottom of my bag. I also love the bigger size. It is perfect for traveling and it fits all of my makeup.
- Adrienne Landau Pom: I recently added this pom to my bag and felt like it gave it a facelift. This pom comes in so many colors, I had to go with the Marsala color because it is the color of the year and my latest obsession. Come Spring, I may switch it up and add a bright color.
- Macaron Pill Box: My weakness is sweets! And since my multivitamins are gummies, this macaron box made for the perfect vessel.
- Chanel Sunglasses (similar): My most favorite sunglasses in the world! They are the perfect cat eye and can be worn anywhere from a game day to a cocktail party. I will cry if I lose them. Which actually already happened but I found them…Yep, I cried in Bloomingdale’s because I thought I lost them one evening.
- Clare Vivier Tassel Keychain: Love, love, love anything with a tassel. This Clare V keychain comes in so many fun colors too. I went with the gold because I have a lot pinks going on in my bag so I thought this would be the perfect piece to compliment my staples.
- Wine Wipes: I love red wine! What I don’t love is red teeth. Problem solved with these amazing wine wipes. The genius that invented these was so smart that they put a mirror on the back…Win, win!
- Sniff Tissues: I don’t know why I can’t pay for things with these??
- YSL Concealer: If I was stranded on an island with only one piece of makeup, I would want it to be this concealer stick. It is has the perfect amount of coverage and is long-lasting. For a night out on the town, I put it almost all over my face.
- YSL Lip Tint: This tint oil is so amazing. It is so hydrating and even after the glossiness wears off the color remains on your lips. I don’t leave the house without it in my bag.
- Butter London Topcoat: If my nails are not done, I feel naked. My little trick for getting my mani’s to last longer is to apply this topcoat every couple of days.
Thank you again, Kelly for having me!