Filed In: Guest Blogger
Hello, Fashion to a T readers! Today we have a special guest post from Contributing Author, Michele Smarty.
These exercises can provide miraculous results to those who have the capacity, routine, and consistency to perform the workouts efficiently and effectively. God has bestowed the body with flexibility and adaptability according to will and want.
By having a vast research, I have mentioned the world’s top best 7 functional fitness exercises that can help you to make your body stronger on daily basis i.e. given below:
7. Caterpillar Walkout
In this exercise, the person has to stand straight with a distance between the feet same like the shoulder width with hands by placing at sides. Now, keep your hands in front of the feet and palms on the floor, lower the back into a squat position. Quickly walk by keeping hands out of the body straight from head to heels. After a pause, repeat the same one in a reverse direction. In order to have the better results, try doing this exercise on one leg that would be more helpful in keeping symmetry in buttock and legs. Start this exercise with right leg, then switch to another one after 30 seconds.
6. Lean Tower of Pisa
This exercise also requires the person to stand tall with the feet having a distance of hips width. The arms should be extended out to the sides parallel to the ground. The right knee should be lifted to navel level perpendicular to the body. Keep torso rotating while leaning forward at buttock till right hand reaches to the left foot. Now, take a pause, move back to the starting position. Remember! During the whole exercise, the left leg would be raised from the ground. Repeat the exercise with right leg lifted. Switch the legs and continue doing the exercise. These exercises can benefit you more instead of having other inversion table benefits.
To perform this exercise in an efficient manner, the person has to lie the face up with fully extended legs in a distance. With this, the right arm should be extended up to the ceiling in front of the chest and left arm at side by placing palm on the floor. Furthermore, draw both ankles towards glutes and raise the chest. Continue driving towards the ceiling and pressing down the floor with left palm and heels. Now, reach the standing position with right arm fully extended overhead. Switch the direction and continue the exercise in the reverse order. Be sure of using only one arm to stand and lower down back to the ground.
Each exercise would be performed in approximately 60-90 seconds, in which each 30 seconds process consists at least 3 cycles.
4. Skipping Olympian
This is one of the best exercises to make a body strong and healthy. In this exercise, the person has to stand straight with back and extending the arms at sides parallel to the ground. With bending the right knee, swing backward quickly to the side, then to the front of the body to lift the left knee as in a skipping phase. When right foot touches the ground, switch the legs. Continue doing this exercise alternatively with both legs.
3. Chop Squat
In this exercise, the person has to stand tall with feet together, arms extended overhead, and fingers are interlocked. Brace core and jump off the ground quickly. He has to land in a wide squat with thighs by keeping them parallel to the ground. The arms would be swinging towards the right hip. Repeat from the starting position and perform chop on the alternate sides.
2. Uni-Plank Lift
This exercise starts with the traditional push-up position with right hand and raises the left leg 1 inch off the ground. Brace the core and quickly raise them until they are parallel to the ground. Continue these raises. Now, lower down for at least 30 minutes and then switching to opposite legs and arms. In order to avoid extra strain on the neck, keep watching the floor during the exercise.
This exercise also begins with the traditional lunge position with right leg forward and left leg 2 feet behind the back. With keeping hands in front of the chest, brace core and jump at the farthest point as possible. After this jump, jump back to the left. Continue doing jumping side by side.
Though winter’s chill might still be in the air, spring trends are already front and center in the fashion world, including the latest to-die-for shoes that need to be in your closet right now. While some spring styles are probably best saved for warmer weather (hello, strappy sandals), others can be worn despite the chilly temps. Start your 2016 off on the right foot with these must-have, wear-everywhere shoes.
Embellished Western Booties
Ankle boots are a fall and winter staple, but this spring season, designers are taking the classic style up a notch with luxe western elements. A pointed toe, intricate stitching, vibrant embellishments, and metallic accents were common features among the various styles on the spring runways, making these shoes instant standouts. For ultimate all-season versatility, opt for a style with a low or chunky heel to make walking on slick sidewalks a cinch.
High Shine Silver
Shimmering metallic hues are big for spring and can be found covering everything from skirts and dresses to handbags and shoes. Rock this trend now with a shiny silver pump. To keep this style winter-weather friendly, Vogue recommends pairing it with a cute sock (and snagging a taxi rather than walking the five blocks to your destination). Make sure the sock looks deliberate, especially if opting for an open-toed shoe. Another option for staying warm in this metallic trend is to choose a closed-toe platform style and pairing it with sheer black tights.
A welcome deviation from the wedges and platforms that permeate most seasons’ shoe trends, spring’s sneaker is equal parts comfy and chic. Not to be mistaken for your average pair of kicks, Harper’s Bazaar writes that these styles feature an elevated design that reimagines the classic shapes. Think unexpected fabrics such as suede, colorful eye-catching embroidery, and metallic finishes that set these sneakers apart from the crowd.
Easy to slip on and go, the mule provides both versatility and a certain retro appeal. Whether you prefer a chunky suede heel or a flat, slipper-inspired style, this shoe wears well with anything. Lyst’s collection of shoes for spring is an ideal place to look for a full range of the season’s mule trends, as it pulls examples from different designers across the industry. Pair this popular style with leather leggings and an oversized sweater now, then with a boho chic maxi once the spring weather officially arrives.
Hi! I am so excited to be apart of this week’s edition of “What They Carry”. Before we dive (literally, you could dive, swim around, and maybe even find some coral in my bag) into my bag, I would like to introduce myself!
I am a Florida girl who has lived in Georgia for about 8 years. Besides family and friends, my two main loves are fashion and dining out. Last April, I decided to start my blog, Fashion to a T and share my love for fashion. I quickly found that with blogging comes events and mingling with like-minded women. During a blogger event, I met Kelly. Her and I instantly clicked and have had Rosé dates ever since. You know you have found a friend when the type of wine isn’t a part of the conversation but the brand of the wine is.
Now for the good stuff! My goto everyday bag is my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM and although it is titled Nevefull, mine is always full…Louis has met his match. I guess I like to be prepared.
I am sharing with you my staples and favorites that I cannot live without. I hope you enjoy!
- Giorgio Armani Lip Stain: Not only is this the perfect red but it is long-lasting. Since it is so glossy it can be worn day or night. Come Spring I will definitely invest in a pink shade.
- Neiman Marcus Mirror: How cute is this leopard print compact mirror? I love that it is light weight and small enough to throw into an evening clutch.
- Cuyana Pouch: This pouch is actually part of a set. The one pictured is the smallest of the set. It is the perfect size to throw bobby pins, ear buds, hand sanitizer, and other odds and ends that I don’t want accumulating at the bottom of my bag. I also love the bigger size. It is perfect for traveling and it fits all of my makeup.
- Adrienne Landau Pom: I recently added this pom to my bag and felt like it gave it a facelift. This pom comes in so many colors, I had to go with the Marsala color because it is the color of the year and my latest obsession. Come Spring, I may switch it up and add a bright color.
- Macaron Pill Box: My weakness is sweets! And since my multivitamins are gummies, this macaron box made for the perfect vessel.
- Chanel Sunglasses (similar): My most favorite sunglasses in the world! They are the perfect cat eye and can be worn anywhere from a game day to a cocktail party. I will cry if I lose them. Which actually already happened but I found them…Yep, I cried in Bloomingdale’s because I thought I lost them one evening.
- Clare Vivier Tassel Keychain: Love, love, love anything with a tassel. This Clare V keychain comes in so many fun colors too. I went with the gold because I have a lot pinks going on in my bag so I thought this would be the perfect piece to compliment my staples.
- Wine Wipes: I love red wine! What I don’t love is red teeth. Problem solved with these amazing wine wipes. The genius that invented these was so smart that they put a mirror on the back…Win, win!
- Sniff Tissues: I don’t know why I can’t pay for things with these??
- YSL Concealer: If I was stranded on an island with only one piece of makeup, I would want it to be this concealer stick. It is has the perfect amount of coverage and is long-lasting. For a night out on the town, I put it almost all over my face.
- YSL Lip Tint: This tint oil is so amazing. It is so hydrating and even after the glossiness wears off the color remains on your lips. I don’t leave the house without it in my bag.
- Butter London Topcoat: If my nails are not done, I feel naked. My little trick for getting my mani’s to last longer is to apply this topcoat every couple of days.
Thank you again, Kelly for having me!