Filed In: Top Five
Atlanta friends! WestPoint Home is celebrating the Grand Opening of their newest store in the North Georgia Premium Outlets on Saturday, December 17th from 9am to 9pm. WestPoint Home offers designer brands up to 70% off on sheets, towels, quilts, blankets, comforters, decorative pillows, and more!
I recently ordered this lovely robe and of course added my monogram. I love a good robe and any downtime I get, you can usually find me snuggled in a robe. This one is now in the front of my lineup.
See release and pictures below…
During the Grand Opening, receive a free monogram (one per customer) with the purchase of any personalizable item. The first 50 will be ready on the same day and will be created by the on site WestPoint Home Monogramming Expert. It’s the perfect time to stock up on hand towels for the holiday season or make your gifts extra special. Additional discounts will be offered throughout the store on everyday staples and stylish pieces from 9am to 9pm, along with complimentary refreshments.
The 6,000 sq. ft. space is filled with high-quality products for your favorite parts of the home, all at a tremendous value from designer brands such as Izod, Southern Tide, Under The Canopy, Portico, Martex, Vellux, and many others. The selection is constantly changing and customers will always find great deals without sacrificing style or quality.
With a legacy dating back to 1813, WestPoint Home continues to innovate. They have developed proprietary technology for their textiles such as: Eco Pure, a hypo-allergenic fiber that starts with recycled plastic bottles; DryFast that permanently infuses fast drying properties into the fabrics; Softa for superior softness; and Staybright that maintains brilliant colors.
The company has long been committed to protecting the environment, giving back, and recycling waste before it was fashionable. The WestPoint Home legacy is simple: quality, affordable, and stylish products for their customers.
The WestPoint Home Factory Outlet is located in the North Georgia Premium Outlets, 800 Highway 400 S, Suite 635, Dawsonville, GA 30534. The store is located on Magnolia Street near the Clock Court. This open-air lifestyle destination is open Monday – Saturday: 10am – 9pm and Sunday: 11am – 7pm, with extended holiday hours. For more information call (762)-499-5466 or visit www.westpointhomeoutlet.com.
Hi!! I know, I’m the worst. I have been so MIA! I have been wrapped up with buying a house, family visiting, and my day job that I have abandoned my blog. And although I have been preoccupied, I wanted to do a post of some of my latest favorites. I hope you enjoy this long overdue post…
I have been using Neutrogena face wipes for as long as I can remember and have never been super impressed. When I heard about the Prep-N-Glow cloths, I figured it couldn’t hurt to try them.
After a long day of work, I came home, took my makeup off with my boring Neutrogena wipes, forgetting I just received my Prep-N-Glow cloths. I was really excited to use my new wipes so I decided to take a relaxing bath and do a couple of facial masks. I did three masks to be exact and washed my face with water after each one. After the last mask, I used the Prep-N-Glow wipes and I was shocked to see how much makeup the cloth got off. I then followed with the exfoliating side which left my skin glowing…Which I now know why they are named Prep-N-“Glow”!
In short, I am obsessed!
Florida native here! No one would ever know considering I look like Casper majority of the time. I have been rocking the Casper look for quite some time because I do not have time to layout or drive around town, fully exfoliated, with no makeup on to wait in line to get a spray tan. Problem solved Southern Glow brings the spray tan to you. Yes, you heard me right…They bring the spray tan to you. Check out the picture below on how you can get your spray on in any room in your home.
So if a home delivered tan wasn’t good enough. Southern Glow is all natural, does not smell like syrup (or anything for that matter), and lasts for over a week.
If you are in the Atlanta area, be sure to check them out!
This latest and greatest might seem like it is for the men in our life but I have not met one female that has ever said, “my husband/boyfriend is so easy to buy for”. May I present, A Gentleman’s Trove. Gentleman’s Trove is upscale gift baskets for men. Done and done! I got the Speakeasy Host for my husband, Chris and he loved it.
The Speakeasy Host box is a Prohibition Era style set for a man who loves to throw a great party and/or curate the perfect cocktail. The box contains the tools, such as a W&P Design Mason Shaker Barware Set, and recipes like The Hella Company bitters to take their bartending skills to the next level.
Brides and Grooms to be- they have groomsmen gifts for one stop shopping. Men in my life- eyemuffs! These gift sets make the perfect Christmas gifts!!
When I first heard about Rigby & Peller, I thought it was a lingerie line. Boy, was I wrong! Rigby & Peller carries a lot of the same upscale brands that Bloomingdales, Saks, and Nieman’s. The difference may seem little but it makes a huge impact when shopping for bras. Think of a tailor-made bra as the experience and expertise that you will receive at Rigby & Peller. The lingerie stylists train for months in order to be able to fit and style by eye (or tape) to help find your perfect piece and/or will help you build your own lingerie wardrobe.
My first experience was so remarkable that I went back just three days later to buy another bra. I also bought my husband, Saxx briefs and he has even gone into our local Rigby & Peller to buy more.
The two bras that I have bought so far are a strapless bra by Marie Jo Avero and this pop of color padded bra by Marie Jo Aventure. Up until my first purchase, I had not met a strapless bra that I liked. I kid you not, I am wearing my Marie Jo Avero strapless bra even when I am not wearing a sleeveless top.
Here is a list of their locations, be sure to check them out!
In case you missed the guest blog post I did for Jessica Wronker here it is again…
As the holidays approach, so does the pressure of holiday greeting cards. Whether it is you and your dog or you, your husband, four kids, two dogs, and one cat, I will share with you my top five do’s and don’ts for the perfect family picture.
- Stick with clothing styles that are classic and that you always feel great in. For me, an A line or skater dress/skirt all the way! I do not feel comfortable in bodycon dresses so I’m not going to wear one for my Christmas picture. If you have never liked a particular style, there is probably a reason.
- Incorporate your life. For example, my parents live in Florida so it is fun for them to share being on the boat or surrounded by palm trees. If you and your husband are coffee lovers, take a romantic photo in front of your favorite coffee shop.
- Be creative, not tacky. Pinterest has great ideas for holiday cards.
- Although you don’t want everyone in the photo to match, make sure you don’t clash. Monochromatic is great pallet to follow. All black is always a win.
- Smile! For some reason most men tend to not smile in their pictures. So either practice with them in the mirror or plan for a candid shot. If you are smiling and having a good time during your pictures it will show and people will enjoy getting your holiday card.
- Do not be matchy, matchy! No group photos of everyone in jeans and white t-shirts. For example, you, the wife/mom in a navy dress, your husband in a checkered navy (a shade lighter or darker) button up with jeans or slacks. If you have a pet put a festive bow tie or bow on them, put your daughter in a floral or stripped dress, and boys in jeans and a cute navy or white polo.
- Less is more. You don’t need to dress up like you are going to a Ball or have decorations galore in your photo. Look nice and put together (no wrinkly clothes). If you want to have your Christmas tree in the background that is great but you don’t need to wear antlers and a tacky Christmas sweater as well.
- Do not wait until the last minute. The holidays get crazy and the last thing you want to worry about is addressing and licking 150 envelopes. Start by finding a couple of card layouts that you like. Places like Shutterfly, TinyPrints, and Vistaprint have great affordable options. Set a date to have your picture taken. Order the cards. Then every week until you want to send out your cards, commit to addressing 25 a week (give or take).
- Do not wear flip flops. No matter what you are wearing, put on a heel. You will look a 100 times better. You don’t want your holiday card to look rushed or thrown together.
- Do not leave people out. If you had a tiff with a friend during the year, be the bigger person; send them your holiday card with a nice note. If someone sends you a card, send them one back…Make sure you buy extras, this tends to happen.